Toll Free 866-916-1596
Search by Keyword
Water Filter Categories
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Reverse Osmosis, UF Filter & UV Water Sterilization, 3000M
• In stage 1, Water travels through a 5 micron solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents and traps particles larger than 5 micron including sediment, silt, sand and dirt. It also helps to extend the life of the system.
• In stage 2, water passes through a .01 micron Ultra filtration (UF) membrane. Ultra filtration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than .01 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
• In stage 3, Water flows through pre one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
• In stage 4, water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking'
• In stage 5, Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
• In stages 6 and 7, water flows through 2 beds of Redox (Oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. Representing a new and unique way of water processing medium that by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation/reduction and adsorption action reduces and/or removes many unwanted contaminants from water. It is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Iron and hydrogen sulfide are oxidized into insoluble matter and attach to the surface of the media. Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the natural process of electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet. The media inhibits bacterial growth throughout the entire unit.
• In stage 8, Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
• In stage 9, Water passes through a CRYSTAL QUEST® reverse osmosis membrane, which removes and filters particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron as most inorganic chemicals (such as salts, metals, minerals) most microorganisms including Cryptosporidium and Giardia, and most inorganic contaminants.
• In stage 10 and 15, Water flows through another one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
• In stages 11 and 12, Water flows through another bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. it is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
• In stage 13, Water flows through another ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
• In stage 14, water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC).
• In stage 16, water passes through an Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System manufactured with axial flow reactors in 304 stainless steel. The hard glass germicidal lamps provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction of bacteria and virus and protozoa. This process is accomplished without adding any harmful chemicals to your drinking water. CRYSTAL QUEST® Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System is the most ecological way of treating your water.
Submit a Review...
ORDER NOW for our Best Pricing!