Toll Free 866-916-1596
Search by Keyword
Water Filter Categories
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Bottleless Water Cooler, Counter Top
• In stage 1, water flows through one-micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
• In stage 2, water passes through a granulated activated carbon (GAC) cartridge. GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, which cause bad tastes and odors.
• In stages 3 and 4, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (KDF-55D ® and KDF-85D ®). KDF is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
• In stage 5, water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
Optional add-on filter cartridges for fluoride, nitrates, arsenic and other water contaminants
• UltraViolet (UV) • Flood prevention valve
• Ozonator • Cup holder and cup
Submit a Review...
ORDER NOW for our Best Pricing!