Toll Free 866-916-1596
Search by Keyword
Water Filter Categories
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Bottleless Water Cooler, Turbo UF Ultra Filtration
• In stage 1, water travels through a sediment filter cartridge that removes 99.99% of microbiological cysts, cryptosporidium and giardia.
• In stage 2, water passes through a granulated activated carbon (GAC) cartridge. GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, which cause bad tastes and odors. Click here to see how activated carbon works.
• In stage 3, water travels through an Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than .01 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
• In stage 4, water flows through one-micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
• In stages 5 and 6, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (KDF-55D ® and KDF-85D ®). KDF is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
• In stage 7, water flows through ceramic balls, which remove harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia), and sediment.
• In stage 8, water travels through another bed of granulated activated carbon (GAC).
• In stage 9, water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
Submit a Review...
ORDER NOW for our Best Pricing!